Situated in the heart of Windsor, the King George VI Day Centre was purpose-built by the Windsor Old People’s Welfare Association, a registered charity, as a lunch and social club for older Windsor residents. The Centre was opened in 1958 by H.R.H. Queen Elizabeth II.
The King George VI Day Centre aims to provide a safe and friendly environment,
where members are encouraged to maintain their independence and wellbeing through activities and social interaction.
Join us as a member, a voluteer or just a helper